Continuum Care Centre
Sukino Healthcare has pioneered the concept of Continuum Care in India to revolutionise post-hospital discharge care for patients who are not in a position to be shifted back home immediately. Often, these patients need a level of medical care and rehabilitation that is difficult to be provided at home. Some of them need continuous monitoring and non-invasive clinical intervention supervised by doctors and therapists. Typical examples are patients who have undergone a major surgery (CABG, craniotomy, spinal surgery, total knee or hip replacement), brain stroke (CVA), tracheostomy, chest drainage, or on portable assisted ventilation.
Our cutting-edge technology
- A highly efficient online system that continuously monitors patients requiring critical care.
- Robotics for physical and occupational therapies.
- AI simulators for cognitive therapy.
Our standard packages includes
- 24/7 availbility of Doctors, Nurses, Therapists, Dietician, and dedicated individualized caregiver support
- 24 hours caretakerCourtesy
- Ambulance on Standby
- Well-appointed private rooms with TV & Wi-F
Our standard continuum care centre packages include the following:
- Independent private rooms with TV & Wi-Fi
- Food and beverages (tea, coffee, juice)
- 24/7 Nursing
- Caretaker for daily chores
- Doctor on Call
- Ambulance on Standby
- Comprehensive Rehab
- Meditation & Yoga
- Unlimited Laundry
The highly skilled nurses at our continuum care centres provide the best quality care, across different speciality areas, including respiratory nursing, post-stroke nursing, cardiac nursing and post-operative rehabilitation nursing. Every nurse in our team is selected because he or she is a gentle and caring person, with genuine concern for every patient.
Our team at each continuum care centre is equipped to handle the following nursing needs within premises under the guidance of the onsite Medical Director.
- IV therapy
- Wound care
- Ryle’s tube and Peg Feeding
- Catheter care
- Colostomy Care
- Bed Sore Management
- Medication management & education
- Pain management
- Bladder Wash
- Diabetic management & education
We seek to maximize the quality of life for our patients and our physiotherapy team and nursing staff develop individualised treatment plans for resident care in the areas of:
- Range of motion
- Activities of daily living
- Positioning and alignment
- Skin integrity and wound management
- Bowel and bladder training
- Strengthening and restraint reduction
Acute Care Services
Sukino Continuum Care centres are designed to treat post-operative patients recently discharged from a hospital who are medically fragile. We help patients in the recuperation process to ensure they return home as quickly as possible. We provide acute care for patients requiring:
- Respiratory Support
- Tracheostomy care
- Intravenous tube feeding
- Complex wound management care
Our nurses are available 24 hours a day to provide optimal care. They monitor patients continuously and work with the resident doctor to ensure the patient is on a path of recovery.
At Sukino we know that when someone is suffering from the progressive stages of memory loss, they will need continued support and assistance. We also understand that each case is uniquely different and deserves the utmost attention and care.
Memory care offers 24-hour supervised care with meals, activities and health management for residents.Here are some of the basic services offered in memory care:
- Comfortable private rooms with dedicated 24-hour caretaker for advanced dementia patients
- Daily meals
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Medication management
- Exercise and physical therapy program
Our personalized care focuses on:
- Monitoring patient as they have progressive memory loss
- Leverage holistic set of tools to delay memory loss
- Build deep relationships with patient to ensure trust of patient to deal with situations of memory black out
- Compassionate care to deal with the sometimes, violent outbursts of patients
Looking for Inpatient Rehabilitation OR Managed Home healthcare?