Being India’s first comprehensive continuum care has enabled us to develop an extensive Alzheimer’s rehabilitation program that provides holistic care, difficult to achieve at home. We take into focus the mental, physical, and social health of the patient to manage their condition with the utmost care, expertise, and sensitivity.
Our 24 hours Alzheimer’s care service with our unique patient-centric approach has helped patients make remarkable progress in their functional capacity, independence, coping abilities, and anxiety levels. All this within a short span of rehabilitation at our Continuum Care centers in Bangalore and Kochi
How our Alzheimer’s rehab helps
- Helps reverse symptoms such as paranoia, memory loss, language issues, behavior changes, distorted sense of time and place, and irregular sleep-wake cycles.
- Helps restore muscle strength, balance, gait, and cognitive abilities.
- Reduces back problems and physical pain.
- Facilitates independence through task training.
- Helps in sleeping better.
- Reduces anxiety and manages depression.
- Aids a smoother recovery.
- Improves the overall quality of life.
- Onsite Doctors(24/7 Consultants (MD, MBBS))
- Onsite Nurses(24/7 ICU Trained Nurses)
- Expert Therapists(Cardio-pulmonary therapists,Respiratory Therapists, Clinical Psychologists, Music, Yoga Therapists and Dietitians)
- Trained Caregivers(Dedicated 24/7 experienced bed-side-caregivers (male and female))
- Personalised Care(The best individual outcome-based post-covid rehab care plan)
- Private Rooms(Well-appointed individual rooms with all modern amenities)
- Cutting-edge technology(Highly efficient online patient-monitoring system)
- Homely Environment(Supervised and secured homely set-up)
Our Holistic Approach
- A detailed assessment by our entire team consisting of doctors, therapists, nurses, psychologists, and dietitians.
- Identification of the severity of the condition and comorbidities..
- Creation of a personalized goal-oriented treatment plan.
- Careful monitoring and weekly assessments.
- Review and modification of the care plan.
- A post-discharge care plan to maintain uninterrupted care.
Disciplined Alzheimer’s Care By Our Multidisciplinary Team
- Physiotherapy for enhancing gross motor activities, improving overall strength, endurance, increase balance, and treating gait abnormalities. We use tilt tables to stabilize orthostatic hypotension, parallel bars to stabilize walking, virtual reality for balance — static and dynamic.
- Occupational therapy to improve fine motor movements, teach bed mobility & ADL activities, bracing, and splinting.
- Speech and Language Pathologists (SLP) provide therapy for communication disorders, auditory processing, training for cognition and social communication, and play a major role in teaching swallowing techniques.
- Dietary Intervention : Our in-house experienced dietitian assesses the nutritional status, refers to medical reports, consults family, takes into account your preferences, and formulates a specialized, personal diet plan for you.
- Counseling : We offer psychosocial education that keeps you motivated, reduces your anxiety levels, and helps you cope with your situation.
- Supportive therapies : We assess your symptoms/condition thoroughly and include yoga or music sessions to address your physical, emotional & spiritual needs decreasing stress, and improving self-esteem.
Our Cutting-edge Technology
- A highly efficient online system that continuously monitors patients requiring critical care .
- Robotics for physical and occupational therapies.
- AI simulators for cognitive therapy.
We know the pain people experience while grappling with a chronic illness and our goal is to alleviate that pain. We are Sukino, India’s first continuum care provider.
We have sensed an intrinsic need for bridging the gap between post-hospital discharge and optimal recovery for patients especially those in need of transitory care. Our team has worked ceaselessly towards formulating a comprehensive healthcare module that offers the finest quality continuum of care services using a combination of clinical expertise, skilled manpower, and advanced technology.