Our personalized Onco Rehab (in collaboration with the treating oncologist)has enabled us to rekindle hope in over 100 patients with lung, GI Tract, breast, and prostate cancer as well as in Lymphoma & Melanoma.
You can count on us for specialized cancer care if you are:
- Diagnosed with cancer and have started treatment.
- Have undergone surgery for your cancer.
- Undergoing chemotherapy and/or radiotherapy.
How our specialized Onco Rehabilitation helps
- Minimizes side effects such as anaemia, delirium, loss of appetite, hair loss, edema, peripheral neuropathy, memory loss, pain, difficulty in talking, swallowing, and nausea.
- Helps obtain optimum functional capacity.
- Increases muscle strength and stamina.
- Facilitates improved independence in daily activities and mobility.
- Promotes better adaptation to the prosthesis.
- Reduces anxiety and manages depression.
- Aids in a smoother recovery.
- Improves the overall quality of life.
- Becomes a support system for your family.
- Onsite Doctors(24/7 Consultants (MD, MBBS))
- Onsite Nurses(24/7 ICU Trained Nurses)
- Expert Therapists(Cardio-pulmonary therapists, Respiratory Therapists, Clinical Psychologists, Music, Yoga Therapists and Dietitians)
- Trained Caregivers(Dedicated 24/7 experienced bed-side-caregivers (male and female))
- Personalised Care(The best individual outcome-based post-covid rehab care plan)
- Private Rooms(Well-appointed individual rooms with all modern amenities)
- Cutting-edge technology(Highly efficient online patient-monitoring system)
- Homely Environment(Supervised and secured homely set-up)
Our Holistic Approach
- A detailed assessment by our entire team consisting of doctors, therapists, nurses, psychologists, and dietitians.
- Identification of the severity of the condition and comorbidities.
- Creation of a personalised goal-oriented treatment plan.
- Careful monitoring and weekly assessments.
- Review and modification of the care plan.
- A post-discharge care plan to maintain uninterrupted care.
Specialised Onco rehab by our multi-disciplinary team
- Physiotherapy exercises help restore pro-inflammatory/anti-inflammatory homeostasis and rehabilitation to mitigate some of the treatment-related adverse effects and comorbidities.
- Pain management with the help of modalities, soft tissue mobilization, therapeutic stretching, and strengthening.
- AI simulators for cognitive therapy.
- Alleviation of stiffness in joints and muscles by increasing mobility.
- Lymphedema management by exercises and special bandaging techniques.
- Help for improving nerve function or compensation for nerve dysfunction in case of peripheral neuropathy.
- Our in-house experienced dietitians assess your nutritional status, refer to medical reports, consult family, take into account your preferences, and formulate a personalized high-protein, high-calorie diet plan to help you cope with low appetite, digestion problems, and weakness due to radiation therapy.
- We offer psychosocial education that keeps you motivated, reduces your anxiety levels, and helps you cope with your situation.
- With our supportive therapies, we assess your symptoms/condition thoroughly and include yoga or music sessions to address your physical, emotional, and spiritual needs decreasing stress and improving self-esteem.
We know the pain people experience while grappling with a chronic illness and our goal is to alleviate that pain. We are Sukino, India’s first continuum care provider.
We have sensed an intrinsic need for bridging the gap between post-hospital discharge and optimal recovery for patients especially those in need of transitory care. Our team has worked ceaselessly towards formulating a comprehensive healthcare module that offers the finest quality continuum of care services using a combination of clinical expertise, skilled manpower, and advanced technology.