The critical Illnesses covered are:
Oncology is a branch of medicine that deals with tumors. A tumor is an abnormal growth of body tissue that can be cancerous (malignant) or noncancerous (benign). Both types have multiple treatment options. Depending upon the cancer identified, follow-up and palliative care will be administered. Certain cases will require immediate admission and chemotherapy & radiotherapy, while others will be followed up with regular physical examination and blood tests. Often Surgery is attempted to remove the tumor completely. We offer comprehensive services aligned to oncology treatments.
Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is a class of diseases that involve the heart or blood vessels. Cardiovascular disease includes coronary artery diseases such as angina and myocardial infarction (commonly known as a heart attack). Although coronary heart disease (CHD) cannot be cured, treatment can help manage the symptoms and reduce the risk of further problems. CHD can be managed effectively with a combination of lifestyle changes, medicine and, in some cases, surgery. We offer a holistic set of services designed to effectively manage CHD.
Chronic kidney disease includes conditions that damage your kidneys and decrease their ability to keep you healthy. Early detection and treatment can often keep chronic kidney disease from getting worse. When kidney disease progresses, it may eventually lead to kidney failure, which requires dialysis or a kidney transplant to maintain life. Dialysis is artificial replacement of lost kidney function in patients with kidney failure. We offer a set of services designed for long term management of chronic kidney ailment.
Neurology conditions affect the nervous system. Neurological disorders include Stroke, Tumour and other issues like Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, etc. The treatment of these conditions depends on its severity or progression and varies from patient to patient. We offer a set of services to manage these conditions at home for varying durations during recovery or management of the disorder. Physiotherapy and Counselling sessions can also be provided at home.
How do we do this?
Sukino uses four critical pillars for providing a unique patient experience:
A strong technology backbone enables complete end-to-end health management.
- Tracking of a patient’s care needs and interventions throughout the treatment period.
- Scheduling Interventions and follow up.
- Interactive, 24/7 access and monitoring for a seamless and world class experience.
- Unique account access for scheduling health interventions and monitoring treatment and progress.
Strong partnerships with various service providers enables seamless, hassle free, health management
- Hospitals – Appointments with renowned Doctors, Nursing help, treatment, Follow-up, etc. Additionally, we also offer unique experiences like ensuring no wait times, immediate feedback from doctors on reports, etc.
- Pharmaceutical vendors – access to all medication and preferred rates, home delivery, etc.
- Diagnostic services – Lab testing and reports, preferential rates for various treatments, online report delivery, etc.
- Logistic services – Enabling transport arrangements for patients and for diagnostic services.
- Nursing services – Whether for personalized assistance at the hospital or home nursing care
- Additional services and value added benefits are also available thanks to this closed network that we have built.
Our dedicated team of family health partners have been trained to be compassionate to the needs of patients.
- To understand and handle the needs of the patients and families
- To recognize and help with other parameters of health management
- Coordinate with partners and make the process of interaction seamless
- Going the extra mile to ensure that you and your family can deal with the health condition effectively and effortlessly.
- Identify additional or alternative options where needed